Earlier this year, my friend Jeremy S Cook asked if I would be interested in being interviewed by his podcast, The Create/Invent Podcast. Of course I said yes! I told him to watch out, because I’m good at talking, and if he and Max Maker don’t slow me down, I probably won’t stop.
I haven’t even managed to listen yet, but I started telling everyone on Twitter and Discord that the interview was live, and someone is already explaining to me how magnets actually work, so I must be doing a good job. Right?
These are some of the things I remember talking about:
- My hometown of Scranton, PA and The Office
- 3D printing and CNC routers
- What it is like trying to run and grow a fledgling makerspace
- The subtle difference between Tindie and Tinder
- Pretending to be retired
- Flying, building, and designing FPV drones
Did I mention anything weird or obscure? Did I make any mistakes? Leave a comment here, leave a comment on Soundcloud, or stop by the [Butter, What?! Discord server][bwd] to tell me about it! Or just harass me on Twitter!