Pat and Brian talk through a few different 3D-printing/CNC topics; a neat and simple little tool tray for your CNC router bits, an awesome Orbiting camera arm for 3D-printing time-lapse photography, Brian’s quest for his own awesome time-lapse recordings of 3D prints, a clever cable organizer clip, a monorail 3D-printer, and a free Mastering OpenSCAD book in HTML.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 0:34 - A simple tool tray for CNC router bits
- 3:19 - Orbiting camera arm for 3D-printing time lapse photography
- 4:53 - Brian’s obsession own 3D-printing time lapse photography using Octolapse
- 12:02 - Simple and Strong Cable Organizer
- 14:41 - Monorail 3D Printer
- 17:26 - Mastering OpenSCAD
- 18:36 - Brian and Pat finally use Trigonometry!
- 20:20 - Brian and Pat answer questions from the audience
- 21:01 - Outro
We’re recording these sessions and live-streaming our recording on the first Tuesday of every month. Come join us on YouTube!
- Butter, What?! on YouTube